Key competence of the Plastic processing plant named after “Komsomolskaya Pravda”:
1. Creation of special formulas and production of innovative technical items of composite polymer materials.
2. Processing of polymer materials with loadings for physicomechanical characteristics increase, material capacity decrease (molybdenum, coke, graphite, fluoropolymer, super high-molecular polyethylene, microvollastonit, silicon carbide, antimony oxide, minerals, talc, carbon nanotubes, fiber glass including long fiber glass, antiperenes).
3. Processing of polymer materials for optical devices production.
4. Development of perspective engineering procedures of new composite materials processing:
- Moulding under pressure of construction (including loaded) materials, implementation of characteristics of items moulding management system;
- Extrusion of moulded strips of circular section for technical needs (rods and pipes of various diameter and thickness) from SHMP and fluoropolymers;
- Pressing (preparation of compositions, compounding, pre-forming, degassing, pre-warming) of construction including magnet-loaded materials on the basis of SHMP;
- Formation of rubbers including loaded (with iron compounds, mineral loads, SHMP), production of items with set properties;
- Technologies rubber-bonding of polymer items (including produced of SHMP and compositions on its basis);
- Formation of rubber-metal items (including overall), technologies of restoration of the items which were in operation (silent blocks, etc.).
5. Pressing of thermosetting materials with inset metal elements, with subsequent SHMP covering of metal.
6. Practice and application of technologies of polymers from the latest construction materials covering of various surfaces:
- Covers on the basis of SHMP and composite materials on its basis, for surfaces protection (concrete, metal) from corrosion, destruction and aggressive conditions;
- Covers on the basis of polyurethane, providing various surfaces with heat- and water-insulating properties.
- Production of technical items with unique set properties in compliance with the customer’s demands:
- Items with high ferromagnetic and diamagnetic properties (magnetic conducting items for interrail isolating joints);
- High-strength items with strength indicators exceeding indicators of an initial material up to 100 % at various schemes of loading;
- Items allowing to decrease load from operation center and to increase its life time (supporting rollers of transportation systems);
- Items allowing to receive required friction coefficients of friction in pair and high wear resistance (details of passenger and freight car tracks);
- Items ensuring hermetic sealing and protection of various compounds (fluorine-silicone tape and porous fluoropolymer plait);
- Compound items with details received by different methods of processing (technical items: keys for keyboard modules; accessories for medical items: chromatomembrane oxygenator);
- Silicone items for technical needs.
7. Precise moulding and pressing.
8. Laboratory and bench testing of materials and items.
9. Complex engineering, production and exploitation solutions for industrial equipment on individual demands of the customer.
Services of tool production