Key competence of LLC Institute of Polymers:
Russian-German Institute of polymers in partnership with St. Petersburg Railway University, chemical faculty of St. Petersburg State University and South German Center of Plastic SKZ (Würzburg, Germany) realize complex research efforts in the sphere of high technologies:
- Selection of optimal materials for technical items with set properties production, creation of new formulas and production of new composite polymers (composite materials on the basis of super high-molecular polyethylene, fibre reinforced silicone, composite materials on the basis of rubbers, composite soft magnetic materials);
- Elaboration of construction, technological and normative documentation for production tools, engineering procedures and product innovations;
- Preproduction, development and environmental testing of materials, processes and items;
- Elaboration and introduction of pilot and repetition work engineering procedures;
- Production of pilot batches of items with set properties.
· Work with nanocomposites on the basis of super high-molecular polyethylene (SHMP).
· Accumulation, analysis and systematization of information on development and use of modern constructional polymer materials in world experience.
· Training and research work realization in partnership with the South German Center of Plastic SKZ, Wurzburg.
Unique, set properties of items