LLC Institute of Polymers offers services of a testing laboratory in compliance analysis of polymer materials with technological normative documentation currently in force including definition of physicomechanical, electric, rheological and other properties, and analysis of objects of the ecological (industrial) control and factors of the industrial (working) environment:
- Definition of a mass concentration of moisture and the volatile matter;
- Tensile strength definition;
- Measurement of relative elongation at rupture and stretching;
- Definition of flux molding index;
- Hardness measurement on the Shor A and Shor D scale;
- Bursting resistance definition;
- Impact resistance definition on the Izodu and Sharpi scale;
- Melting point definition on the Vicka scale;
- Molding shrinking measurement;
- Durability definition at bending;
- Definition of elasticity modules at bending and stretching;
- Surface splendour definition;
- Decoding of structure of polymeric materials including secondary raw materials;
- Manufacturing of samples (disks, plates, shovels, cylinders);
- Quality evaluation of polymeric materials and compositions;
- Production control of ambient air;
- Microclimate and working zone air control.
Price-list. Testing laboratory services
LLC Institute of Polymers offers services of bench-tests of following kinds:
Measurement of vibration acceleration and deformation
1. 6-channel third-rate octave analyzer “Pulse”, “Brjul and Kjer”, type 3041;
2. Piezoelectric accelerometer, “Brjul and Kjer”;
3. Portable calibrator, type 4294, manager № 1466533;
4. Deformation sensors.
Measurement of deformation at dynamic loads, pressure (tests on rubble)
1. Potentiometric motion sensor LPS-100S
2. Pressure sensor MLH02KPSL01A
3. Electrocontact manometre EKM-1U
4. Multichannel analogue-digital converter V-480
5. Stabilised two channel power unit, HY
6. External winchester WD6400H1U-00
7. Universal test car on compression with a hydraulic drive, type “МS-500” (ZIM USSR)
Test beds of the Center of dynamic tests:
LLC Institute of Polymers in collaboration with Technical university of Munich offer services of the Center of dynamic tests based on LLC Engineering Polymer Center.
Main activities of the centre include researches of the structure of track of railways, automobile highways and runways of airdromes considering the influence of loads, speeds of motion, climate factors and other conditions.
Activities of the Center of dynamic tests:
• Theoretical studying of basics of use of various types of materials and constructive elements of track including produced from elastomer materials (roadbed base plates, undersleeper shock-absorbers, pads of rail fastenings), geotextiles and geolattices.
• Development static and dynamic testing of various designs of track and its components, check and a substantiation of engineering decisions.